REVIEW SKIN 1004 MADAGASKAR CENTELA TONER & AMPOULE

Hello Beauties! Long time no review! 
2 weeks ago, I got the package from @0.8l_indonesia @skin1004_korea
 

 ⓅⒶⒸⓀⒶⒼⒾⓃⒼ:
This is my first toner, which is 400ml in size, it's really not like the usual size. The packaging is also minimalist but luxurious but made of plastic. 

The packaging is very similar to the Ampoule, only the Ampoulette is made of glass bottles. But the impression of luxury remains. I really like the packaging, which doesn't have much writing but it looks luxurious. 

The packaging is made of transparent gold colored glass. The color of the packaging also looks really luxurious with the white cap and the ampoule bottle in gold. The box also looks really luxurious but there is not much writing, there is writing on the SKIN 1004 reading that looks luxurious. 

ⓉⒺⓍⓉⓊⓇⒺ & ⓈⒸⒺⓃⓉⓈ:
 The texture is really liquid, maybe because it contains pure Centella Asiatica. My favorite centella asiatica scent, it doesn't smell weird either. Toner containing Centella is really my favorite.

 The texture is very soft like the toner, it absorbs the skin very quickly and the aroma is also pure centella asiatica aroma. 

 ⓇⒺⓋⒾⒺⓌ:

Skin type: Oily Acne Prone 

The toner really suits my skin, the liquid texture makes it suitable for CSMan, I really use this toner for CSMan and it's super hydrating. If our skin has problems it also suits this Toner. Soothes pimples, especially on my forehead, which is bursting because of regular sleep, staying up late so I use this toner, Nampool absorbs very quickly it doesn't make skin dry and it's not sticky either. 

I think this is suitable for all skin types and suitable for skin with problems like acne. This toner can also exfoliate but can be used every day because its exfoliating content is light enough to be safe. 

After using it for more than 7 days I feel my skin is more moisturised, I feel that my skin looks brighter but it looks too visible, it's really progressing on my skin. I also use it on areas where there are pimples and my pimples ripen faster and the next day it's already deflated. Aren't I getting more in love with this ampoule .

ⓇⒶⓉⒺ: 4 / 5

Komentar

Postingan Populer