Mini Review Emina Ms.Pimple Acne Solution

Hello Beauties! 

I used Emina Ms. face wash. Pimple Acne Solution is already 14 days old and I bought it in dissociolla because of a discount and specifically wanted to directly review my skin. And here i am, although the price is very affordable but Emina never carelessly made products.

 Why? Yes, even though it's cheap but I really feel the efficacy of the face wash. The first one is clear that the face wash cleans the dirt on my face, not to make the skin dry and tug. Just feel fresh after rinsing and there is an effect of brightening it too, even though the effect of brightening it isn't too great.

 I once washed my face while taking college online and forgot to rinse and it turns out that after rinsing it still doesn't make my skin dry. Fairly reducing sebum upfront and suitable for oily skin and prone acne. Helps prevent acne from growing on me too. It could be an alternative if the allowance is again critical .

Claim: 

to remove dirt and reduce excess oil. Make your skin clean fresh without feeling dry. 

Texture and Aroma: 


The texture is white gel and a bit sticky, fragrance aroma is not too pungent, I think it smells like the fragrance of sunflower seeds.

 Rate: 3.5 / 5 

Don't forget to follow my instagram to check my another review 😘 @justcallmediah

Komentar

Postingan Populer