Mini Review Himalaya Purifying Neem Mask

Hello Beauties!

I really like masking, usually I mask 2 times a week or once a week. Or if I wear makeup for photoshoot, I would immediately mask the night while listening to Exo songs or not while writing novels that don't know when it's over .

 Since going online, the motto "Pemper yourself" has been a motivational word for myself and staying up late is a bad habit that must be avoided even though it's actually something that is impossible to do.

 But it never hurts to keep trying (In the end it's just a discourse). I think most of the intro is unclear, just go straight to the review, I haven't used the peel off mask for a long time because it hurts when the mask is removed so I prefer to use a clay mask type mask, I've also heard the advice of a dermatologist if the peel off type mask it's not the right method for the skin. 

For the texture of the mask itself is a bit rough like a small scrub grains, the aroma of turmeric is very strong like herbal medicine. For the texture and aroma I am not at all disturbed, instead I like the aroma like herbs or herbal scents. 


After being smeared on the face, this mask reacts immediately let alone I have pimples like it feels tightly stiff sore. The tight feeling of constipation disappears when the mask is dry, before it feels dry, the face feels a bit hot, so every time I use a mask, I always fan my face so that the tightness of the skin isn't too tense. 


Even though there is a tight, tight reaction, our zits get ripe faster, the next day my zits are already deflated, I feel like I'm using a zit. In addition, my face is fresher and softer after wearing this mask. Already 1 month using this and I really like this mask. This is suitable for oily skin and prone acne because there is an effect of reducing sebun on the face too. But if your skin is sensitive and doesn't like the tight reaction, I don't recommend it for you.

Rate: 3/5

Komentar

Postingan Populer